Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday

It was cold today so we the day inside.  The kids had fun running around and playing with their toys.  Isaac didn't want to go to martial arts today so he stayed home.  Today was the last day for homework, she is still going to send home books but not math or the poem.  That will be nice.  Casey took tomorrow off to register his car and he is going to fix the water heater and start putting insulation in the attic.  I was going to volunteer tomorrow but his teacher cancelled so I don't have much going on. I hope that everyone has a good Friday.

Love
Rachel

Ruthie was running by Oliver's room and he was laughing at her.


Isaac was inventing something in his room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...