Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday

Today was good.  I was tired so we just went slowly.  I didn't have to babysit this morning so we went grocery shopping which was good.  Monday mornings are the worst time to go, they are out of everything it seems like.  It was a colder day today and I liked that.  Isaac had a good day at school and then went to martial arts.  They are testing next week and he wants Isaac to come and watch so he knows what it is like.  I took the little kids to the cheese factory and had a snack.  We planted the sun chokes by the fence tonight, they should be fun.  Thanks for coming up Saturday, we are excited to have you.

Love
Rachel

Isaac invented somethings that hangs in the tree and signals where he is

Ruthie loves slides, this weekend she went down all of them she could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...