Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Thanks for being the best Mom, we love you.  We had a fun vacation, everything turned out good and we had a good time.  We went to Lava and went swimming.  Oliver had a melt down at first but after a while he came back in and had a fun time swimming.  The kids love swimming and had a fun time their.  We got pizza for a late lunch in lava and then headed to Pocatello.  We stayed at the best western and it was really nice.  We got a bigger room and that was fun.  We just spend the evening at the hotel and ran up and down the halls.  We spent at least $20 in the vending machines, they loved that.  We went swimming in the hotel pool until Oliver got too cold and then Casey got panda for a bed time snack/dinner.  Today we just played at the hotel until checkout time and then went to the zoo.  We watched the trains for a bit first.  Oliver looked at the big train for a bit and then wanted to buy a little train.  I told him we were just going to the zoo not the store.  He pointed to a distance building and said I want to go to that place and buy a train.  He was ready to buy his souvenir, it was so funny.  The zoo was fun and it is fun to walk around and play.  We went back to Lava and swam their until it closed.  Oliver didn't want to go and fell and hurt his lip, I felt bad.  When we got home I wanted to get the mail because I was getting some fabric and Isaac was mad because he wanted to get the mail.  He said that he thinks Mom's should be nice to their kids on Mother's day, it made me laugh.  We had a fun time and I think we are getting better at knowing what works.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel



















Ruthie missed her dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...