Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Snow

This month is going really fast.  Isaac is really done with school and is counting down the days until the end of May.  We got quite a bit of snow this morning, the poor fire bushes we smashed but they seem fine now that it is all melted.  It snowed/rained for most of the day so we were stuck inside.  We walked around the hobby lobby this morning which was nice.  Isaac's homework took a while and we did perler beads also.  He had marital arts and I think he had a good time.  They are testing next week and they aren't having him test but he wants him to come and watch so he know what goes on.  Casey worked late so I picked up Isaac and then some pizza for dinner.  When Casey got home we went to Lowe's to look at insulation and then talked with Mom and Dad for a bit, thanks for calling.  I cut Isaac and Oliver's hair yesterday and I like it.  I am keeping the top long for his Mohawk and cutting the side short.  Everyone stay warm.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...