Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Problems

So we have a bump in the plans. They are redoing the asphalt at my apartment starting tomorrow...so I have an idea...karen how about.on Friday you drive to mom and dad's and I will come.pick you up. Then on Saturday I will drive up to mom and dad's and leave my car at their place..... will that work ok?? Sorry I just found out tonight.

Anyway today was good at work. Nothing too exciting. I went and bought be a hydro flask too. I thought it would be nice to have. I used then glitter vinyl mom bought be for the side. I liked how it turned out. I wasn't sure if Rachel wanted something on hers. But I can add something if you want. Have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...