Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday

Robin I think that is funny.  I was wondering if you went because the one in Provo had a huge chemical leak and it is closed.  I didn't even know they had one in West Valley.  We went and got Grandma for lunch and Walmart.  They are taking all her carpet out.  She has wood floors under the carpet.  So much for selling as is.  It was upsetting.  Her bedroom was all tore apart and she had no headboard.  No remotes.  I texted Robin and that made me feel better.  They wanted to know if she wanted a couch.  It was a hot day today.  Karen you are such a sweet heart to make all that beef jerky.  We are going to eat well for sure.  I have to say I am pretty excited.  I am working tomorrow as well and then going to take some time off when Rachel comes down for her class.  I am only taking Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off next week.  Not much else going on with us.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...