Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday

Thanks for taking time off Mom, we should have a fun week.  Today was good.  I had a early church meeting, everyone was still asleep when I left which is good.  When I got back Oliver wanted to pet Stanley so we took him outside for a while.  Our church is at 12 now so it is later.  Isaac gave a talk and did really good, he is cute.  Casey took Oliver and Ruth home after sacrament.  I had another meeting after church so Isaac stayed with me for that one.  It was hot today so we watched a show downstairs and then after dinner we played outside.  The kids were ridding their bikes on the basketball court and we brought Stanley outside again.  I am jealous that you have tomorrow off Karen, I have to babysit.  Good luck.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...