Tuesday, July 4, 2017

4th of July

Well, we have bunk beds.  The was my exciting day.  Kay, Julie, Angela, Alyssa, Johnny, Hayden and Maddex all came and helped get the bunkbeds.  I ordered the mattresses and they will be here tomorrow.  IKEA has some sheet sets for $10.00.  I  bought 3 of them.  They will get us started for sure.  We just rested after putting everything together.  Dave is having surgery to take out his stents in his kidneys so dad is going to help him with that.  I am going to work early and RAchel is coming to get me.  If that gets to be too much Rachel just let me know.  Have a wonderful 4th of July.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...