Tuesday, November 28, 2017

BINGO

It was a usual day at work.  Everyone stressed.  Friday hopefully some news will be given.  We met up with the Gumm Gang and Robin tonight for dinner.  We went to all a dollar afterwards and got bingo prizes and Robin got towels for Karen's work presents.  Rachel, I am so glad you got to use your Kohls cash.  I just love that.  It really is fun to spend their money.  The Shopko cash is burning a whole in my pocket.  I am excited when December 1 comes.  I am getting stocking stuffers with that money.  Karen that is sweet about your car insurance.  I think we might need to do that. Robin, I am glad the new girl is working out.  That will help you out a lot.  Well everyone have a good hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...