Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday

We had a quiet day as well.  Grandma didn't want us to come down so we just vegged and then went to Walmart because I didn't have much food in the house.  They had a ton of cheap movies left so we bought some for bingo.  They had some cute Christmas kids movies.  I was surprised to see how much black friday was left.  My stomach was off all day.  If Oliver had what I have he might be justified in not feeling 100 percent over the weekend.  I sure had a nice time this weekend.  Thanks for everything.  Robin, I am glad your vacuum worked good.  I was hoping it would be OK.  My toaster seems to be good also. The pillows are pretty awesome.   I am not looking forward to work either.  I can't believe it is the last week in November. Time is going so fast.  Everyone be safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...