Monday, November 27, 2017

Monday

I like you quilt Robin and I am impressed that you are done.  It doesn't look like the picture, you are right but I still really like it.  Today was pretty good.  I ended up not needing to babysit so we just played at home and then went to Lee's.  Oliver had school and he had a fun time there and was happy.  Isaac had a good day at school too but was starving when he got home.  Casey didn't sleep very good last night so I took the kids to the hobby lobby to run around and he took a nap.  It was fun to run around and look at everything.  Ruthie threw up when we got home so it must be that stomach bug, I am sorry you got it Mom.  It rained for most of the day and Oliver didn't think we could leave the house because it was dangerous, it was funny.  We wrapped presents last night and they look good until the tree.  It is a long time till Christmas.  I was just excited to get everything done.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...