Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thursday

Today was a good day.  We just played at home this morning and that was nice.  Oliver read some books to Ruth which was awesome to see them playing together.  Oliver had school and Ruth didn't nap but I had her in her crib for a bit so I did sew a little bit.  Oliver hit his head at school and was sad.  He said a cinnamon roll would make him feel better so we went and got him one and then it was a couple minutes before we had to pick up Isaac so we drove around a bit.  We went out for dinner and then went to bridgerland to fix more bikes.  We stopped at the DI on the way and goy some bikes out of the dumpster for parts.  We ended up not really doing much with the bikes but running around the dirt piles the backhoes made, it was still fun.  I tried pigtails on Ruth today and they looked cute but they look messy after a while.  Her hair has been growing.  We are leaving tomorrow around 3.  I will text you Mom when we leave and where we are eating.  I bet we end up leaving a half hour late.  Thanks again and love you guys.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...