Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Tuesday

I have Karen's blue bowl and Robin's clean one with the green lids that had the corn dip in it.  They are both clean and waiting to come back to you this weekend.  We switch car insurances like every other year.  They raise them and we switch to cheaper ones, it is the only way to do it.  Good job.  I had a change of plans for Friday.  The young women and men are going to see temple square lights on Friday and I have to drive.  I am going to bring the kids with me and they are going to spend the night with Mom and Dad.  I have to drive the girls back and me and Casey will come down Saturday morning.  If any one would like to see the light with us you can meet up with us and walk around.  It should be fun.  Today was good.  I babysat this morning and they were good.  We went on a walk and Oliver can run really fast compared to everyone else.  We had a quick lunch after they left and then Oliver had school.  I decided to finish up my long time gone quilt and then the quilt we sewed on Friday.  I have three sections together and I attached a picture.  After dinner we went and spent the Khols cash on Christmas presents for Casey's family.  Thanks for all of that.  I had young women's tonight and we delivered bags for a food drive.  Casey's interview was postponed till Monday and it is going to be four hours long, pretty intense.  Everyone have a good night and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...