Monday, November 20, 2017

Sold

I have to admit that Isaac's booth is more exciting than black Friday.  He was so excited. 
We are going to have a fun time.  My turkey in the crock pot was a failure and we threw it out.  It cooked all night and was still not cooked.  I was worried that is never got hot enough and germs took over. We threw it out.  Robin and Karen, I am sorry that your assets are still broken.  It might take awhile for those to heal.  Roller Skating can be dangerous.  I did laundry tonight so we are getting ready to leave.  We are going to come up on Wednesday after work.  I got all my craft stuff out for Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...