Monday, November 20, 2017

Thanksgiving Sale

Isaac is ready for his Thanksgiving sale if you guys are.  He wrote a book called "A Race in Time" and we made copies of the book and he is selling that and some pictures he drew.  He made a booth and wrote advertisements on it.  He is really excited.  Oliver wants to sell cars so we are going to work in that next.  Today was good.  I babysat this morning and Oliver had school this afternoon.  I am cutting out the quilt to sew in Friday, it is taking longer than I thought but I should be done tomorrow. Casey made salmon chowder for dinner and it was really good.  I took the boys to the store while he was cooking to get a treat for Oliver for school tomorrow, they are having a Thanksgiving feast which should be fun.  Everyone have a good night and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel


Isaac putting his book together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...