Sunday, November 19, 2017

Thanks

Thanks for the fun time yesterday.  I had a really nice time getting everything ready for the holidays.  Karen stayed last night and it was nice to have company.  Grandma didn't want us to come down today so we stayed home and dad needed apple juice for his fruit cake so we went to Winco and go another free turkey.  I know I am out of control.  I did get a little one and put it in the cock pot to cook.  I will let you know how that turns out.  It smells nice.  I took a huge long nap and now and ready for bed.  It was nice to have a chill lax day.  Everyone enjoy the short week.  I am ready to play.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...