Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday

Thanks again for coming up yesterday, you guys are the best.  I am feeling better today which is good.  I went to bed early and I think that helped.  Ruthie didn't sleep last night so poor Casey was up with her.  I had a meeting this morning and it went kind of long so I had him stay home and sleep and I took the kids to church.  It went really well and the kids were really good.  They looked so cute I tried to take a picture but they wont look at me.  Kelly's car was having problems so he came over while we were cat church and they worked on it for most of the day.  The kids rode bikes for a bit and then we took Kelly out to dinner.  They worked on the car and we watched Cars 3.  Isaac wants to raise money for Black Friday so he made a sign and is selling projects for $1 or 3 cents.  He told me he is just going to have the one option for a dollar from now on.  Casey gave him some dollars and he is going to have a Thanksgiving sale on Wednesday, it was cute.  Good luck tomorrow, you guys have stressful work lives right now.

Love
Rachel

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...