Monday, April 9, 2018

Monday

Today was good, I babysat this morning and the weather was so nice we played outside which was nice.  Oliver had school and he had a fun time.  Ruthie took a nap so I was able to finish the star quilt, I love it.  Me and Oliver went outside and I worked on the deck and he played and then I worked on the deck after we picked Isaac up.  Isaac has been complaining about his shoes so we went to the mall and got the kids and myself a new pair of shoes.  Oliver wanted the same kind as Isaac so Isaac was upset.  It was the only kind of shoe that had a wide so they both ended up with the same shoe.  Me and Casey worked on the deck some more when we got home which is good.  We are going to ride our bikes to school tomorrow so wish us luck.  I am excited you got your watch Karen, that is fun.

Love
Rachel


Oliver was freezing this morning


Ruthie saw a spider and tried to kill it with a shovel.  I killed it and she wouldn't come back outside until I removed the body because she was scarred.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...