Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tuesday

Mom, Casey hasn't had time to work on the car so don't worry about driving the CRV up unless you want to.  Sorry about that.  I am glad that you went to the doctor and I really hope it helps.  I love your wood carving Robin, it turned out perfect.  I babysat this morning and we played outside a lot which was nice.  Stanley was running around which is rare for him, it was fun to see.  Oliver had school and he had a fun time, he was happy afterwards.  Ruthie took a good nap and I sewed while Oliver was gone and then me and Oliver worked on the deck.  We rode bikes to school today and that was fun.  Imogene came with us and it turned out good.  The boys had swimming lessons today and they were so excited and happy about it.  They did really good and they are so cute to watch.  The missed being able to swim outside afterwards like you can in the summer.  We worked on the deck a bit and then I went to young women's.  They played volley ball and I just watched and talked with the leaders.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and if you don't feel up to it, it is ok.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...