Sunday, April 8, 2018

Sunday

Thank you guys for the awesome time this weekend.  It is so nice to spend time together.  This morning I put together the shelf for Isaac's room and we cleaned things up.  It looks really nice.  The second one didn't fit so I put it out with the toys and I love it.  It really cleans things up.  Isaac even played with his hot wheels when we got home from church which was fun to see.  Church went well and the boys had a really fun time.  I went with Ruthie to the first part of nursery but she gets so upset when I leave I took her to my class.  I had to teach but she did really well, I think she was just glad not to be in nursery.  Casey is on his way home and had a fun time.  He did find his friend and it rained but nothing too bad.  He had a lot of fun.  I hope that you are feeling better Mom.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...