Thursday, April 12, 2018

Winter

We made it safe and sound back to SLC.  It was a blizzard all day in Logan.  Weird weather.  The kids were so cute and we had a really fun time.  Isaac is having a opera on Thursday so I went over and helped him paint this afternoon.  It was fun.  Last night we all slept on air mattresses.  It was fun to have a sleep over.  It will be strange to go to work tomorrow.  Oh well just one day.  Karen that recipe did look really yummy.  Robin, I am glad you are doing OK.  I hope I didn't make everyone sick this weekend.  Maybe I just have another cold.  Either way the antibiotics seem to be helping.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...