Thursday, April 12, 2018

Winter

We made it safe and sound back to SLC.  It was a blizzard all day in Logan.  Weird weather.  The kids were so cute and we had a really fun time.  Isaac is having a opera on Thursday so I went over and helped him paint this afternoon.  It was fun.  Last night we all slept on air mattresses.  It was fun to have a sleep over.  It will be strange to go to work tomorrow.  Oh well just one day.  Karen that recipe did look really yummy.  Robin, I am glad you are doing OK.  I hope I didn't make everyone sick this weekend.  Maybe I just have another cold.  Either way the antibiotics seem to be helping.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...