Monday, June 11, 2018

Monday

Dad's test went well and we were home by noon.  He had one baby polyp and the took it out.  He is good for another 5 years.  I did laundry and just did nothing.  I was lazy.  Robin, I love you dog picture.  I so remember card catalogs.  No one misses those things.  How much is one of those echo things on Amazon?  I was wondering if we all went on that.  He loves gadgets.  Karen, I thought you were going to take us shooting.  I think if you got on Tuesdays at gun and ammo it is only a dollar for ladies to shoot.  Just a thought.  I am not looking forward to getting back to the real world tomorrow.  Rachel if you need me to come up on Wednesday let me know.  I don't mind coming up.  You can meet me somewhere and I will keep them here and you can pick them up on Thursday.  Just a thought.  Have a nice day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...