Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tuesday

I have decided it is hard to get back to work when you have such a fun time over the weekend.  Thanks again Karen for letting us come up.  Robin thanks for getting Dad's father's day present.  I think he will love it.  I made it back to work today and got some stuff done.  That felt nice.  Work has just changed so much.  It is hard to know what the right thing is to do but I have decided to just stay there.  Good luck tomorrow Rachel with girls camp.  I think you will have a good time.  I can't believe that tomorrow is hump day already.  I did work a little bit over tonight but I am not planning on making up hours.  I get too tired.  Have a nice day.  The weekend looks like it will be cool.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...