Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thursday

That sounds like a good plan, thanks for coming up guys.  Do you want to give Dad his present on Saturday?  Girls camp was fun and I am glad that I went.  The girls were happy to see me.  We floated down the river and it was a lot of fun.  The girls were silly and it was a good time.  We went back to camp and had dinner and then a testimony meeting.  I didn't get home until 1:30.  The kids had a fun time at Randy's and they did really well.  Everyone was tired today so we just played at home mostly.  We did go grocery shopping.  This evening I had to take down flags for flag day so I took the kids with me and it was a lot of fun.  The kids had a blast.  Oliver was so sad when we were done.  Casey worked on cutting up the apricot tree and is taking some with him to scout camp.  Love you guys and have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...