Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tuesday

Isaac had a cough last night and didn't sleep very well.  The boys slept in this morning and Ruthie and I hung out.  Isaac had summer reading at the school and we barely made it but I am glad that we went.  Afterward we went over to the library and got some books.  The kids all picked out non fiction books, they like to learn about animals and cars.  We just played at home this afternoon.  After dinner we went up to Randy's house and we made smores and hot dogs over the fire.  They kids were having a good time.  Me and Casey ran to the store after we left which was fun.  It was hard to leave them, they will have a fun time.  I won't be back until late tomorrow so I probably wont blog, everyone have a good Wednesday.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...