Monday, June 11, 2018

Moday

Thanks for the fun weekend guys.  It was nice to get together.  Yesterday we made it back for church and I had forgotten that Oliver was supposed to give the article of faith but we made it for that.  After church we went canoeing.  It was super windy and I was having a hard time so we decided to just use one boat.  Then Ruthie had a meltdown and just wanted to go home so the boys went out for a while, it was just really windy.  Today was good.  Ruthie didn't sleep well last night so I was tired.  We went slow in the morning and then met Casey for lunch.  We went grocery shopping and then came home and made slime.  It was fun.  When we were shopping Oliver really wanted this water dispenser that was cheap so we got it.  He loved it and played with it all afternoon.  The girls next door came over until dinner.  After dinner we rode our bike down to see Leona and she seems to be doing good.  When we got home Casey cut the parts of the apricot tree off that were dead.  It is sad to see the tree get smaller.  I am glad that Dad is doing well.  I talked with Randy today and he can watch the kids.  They are going to spend the night tomorrow at his house and then I can leave early.  Girls camp is stressful but I hope it will be ok.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...