Sunday, June 17, 2018

Low Key

Thanks so much for the fun weekend.  I sure had a nice time.  It was fun to play.  Karen spent the night and it was nice.  We played bomber man and that was fun.  She left and we went to see grandma.  We went to Fred Meyers and had lunch.  I wanted to look at pants but she got too tired so we just took her home.  We came back here and I feel sound asleep.  It was nice to have a nap.  I am going in to work early tomorrow to help set up a class.  It will make up for me leaving early on Thursday.  Good luck tomorrow Rachel with Ruth at Dr. Blotters.  I hope she is OK.  I hope they love swim lessons tomorrow.  Robin, I love the bowl you are making.  That is pretty cool.  Have a wonderful week.  Dad loves his echo.  He has played with it all day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...