Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Zoo

Today was good.  I got a lot done at work today.  It felt really nice.  Dad drove with me so after work we went and walked the zoo.  The animals were so dang cute.  We saw the newborn zebra.  The elephants were up and moving and then we saw the polar bear.  He was playing with a floaty alligator and it was so neat to watch.  He played for a long time.  He was trying to eat it and he would roll around with it under the water and then sit up and hold it.  The gorillas were all out and moving around.  It was so pleasant.  There were a ton more people there than last time but it was still not very crowded.  Thanks again Robin.  Karen, I am glad you got Friday off.  Rachel, I hope your day went good.  You are busy.  I have to go into work early tomorrow and help set up a class.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...