Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday

I am glad that you got your elbow checked out Karen, I hope that you start feeling better.  We had swimming lessons this morning and it was nice to get up and go.  The kids did really well in their classes and Ruthie was really cute.  It was fun to do a Mommy and me class.  It was so cold in the outside pool we didn't swim afterwards and just went home.  I dropped off the baby blanket I made and I am glad to not have to worry about it.  She liked it so that was good.  Ruthie's tonsils are really big so we are going to take them out on July 13th.  Isaac said that it was worth taking his out.  He says he sleeps so much better.  We went to the hobby lobby afterwards and bought some crafts and worked on them the rest of the afternoon.  It was nice and relaxing.  Isaac got a paint by number, Oliver a car and Ruthie some sun hangers.  We filled up the water balloons and put them on the trampoline and that was fun.  After dinner Casey had a call to look at a tree so we all rode our bikes down and we played at the park while he looked at it.  The lady who just had a baby was their so we talked and that was nice.  It was really fun to ride bikes so we took the long way home.  Everyone have a good night, love you.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...