Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday, Monday

It rained here for a little while.  It was nice to watch out my window.  It was a quiet day at work.  I got a lot done.  I am hoping for another quiet day tomorrow as well.  Karen I am glad you went to the doctor and got it checked out.  That medicine really helped me.  Robin, I just love that bowl.  You really took a lot out of the inside.  It is just beautiful.  I am not sure I would sell it.  It is just so pretty.  Rachel, I am sorry Ruth has to have her tonsils out.  That just makes me so sad but I know she will feel so much better.  If they had taken Robin's out earlier it would have saved her so much sickness.  Well not much else to report on my end.  Dave at dad's work had a motorcycle run into his truck today.  The motorcycle was sighted.  I guess he crashed into the drivers door.  Dave wasn't hurt and the motorcyclist has some road rash.  He could have been really hurt.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...