Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sunday

We had a low key day also.  I had a meeting this morning but only one so it wasn't too bad.  After lunch Casey went to work and I took the kids to church.  Ruthie went to nursery by herself.  I was in with her for the first half but I hung back and let her just hang out with the teachers.  When it was time for me to go she said that she wanted to stay and have snacks.  She did really well.  After dinner we were going to work on the steps but it was raining so Casey made sugar cookies with the kids.  Thanks for the swimming lessons Mom, the kids are really excited.  I started a new rug that is a circle today.  Oliver has claimed it for his room.

Love
Rachel




The band-aids never stop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...