Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday

Today was good.  I went walking this morning and I don't know where to walk anymore.  I need to find a good route without a lot of traffic or people.  I worked out and it was a two hour one but I only stayed for an hour because I took Oliver to school and didn't go back.  A Police officer came to Oliver's school today and he loved it.  They gave him a badge and he wore it all day.  It started to rain when it was time to pick up Isaac so we drove.  We went to the hobby lobby and got some felt to make some fortune cookies for a class party.  I also got three volunteers to bring a snack so we are set.  After dinner we went fishing at first dam with Randy.  It was cold but we had a fun time.  I caught a fish and we kept it.  The little kids were cold so I took them home and Isaac caught two more fish.  He was so excited and had a blast.  We are going to cook them tomorrow.  I have a soccer practice scheduled but it is supposed to rain. I hope that is good weather tomorrow.  Robin, do you have a binding for your quilt or do you want to me to put one on?  I am hoping to have it done by Friday.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...