Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Wednesday

I was just going to ask if I could come down Friday night also with Ruthie.  It will probably be later so you could see the movie before we got there.  Would that be ok?  I was just talking with Casey about what was going on and he said just go down Friday night and I thought that was a good idea.  Today was good I walked this morning and then went to my exercise class.   I bought the wrong felt yesterday and we went and got a different kind and I think it works better for the fortune cookies.  It was cold so I drove to pick up Isaac and when I saw him he asked why did I drive because it was hot.  It felt cold to me.  Oliver had a soccer game this evening and the kids played well and we won.  We have one kid that is amazing and he made all the goals.  The other kids did better this time and are catching on.  Isaac had scouts afterwards and they learned about maps, he had a fun time.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...