Sunday, April 28, 2019

windy day

We spent the night at Karen's house and that was really nice.  We got up and just laid around.  We were all tired. We went to Park City for lunch and groceries and then came home and took naps.  Dad's allergies were bad with the wind.  WOW Robin that bed is amazing.  You are so gifted.  I hope you all had a fun time.  It was so hard to not come up but I don't think I would have been able to survive work tomorrow.  I have a dentist appointment tomorrow to get a treatment plan.  It will be interesting to see what he comes up with.  Then on Tuesday we get to sample ice cream with Robin and get catering all settled.  We are making progress.  Have a nice Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...