Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday

So I went to work and it was a normal day.  Just so busy but that is getting to be the normal.  I left early and went to the dentist.  I need two teeth pulled and then we need to decide what to put in the holes.  They are going to give me a treatment plan and I guess I will decide from there.  We went to firehouse for dinner and just vegged the rest of the night.  Rachel that is fun you got to go fishing.  That is fun to do with Randy.  Rachel is going to come down early on Saturday and we are going to the quilt show when it opens.  I think that is 10:00.  I will double check that.  Good luck with the thunderstorms tomorrow.  We are going to meet Robin and Jeramy at Cold Stone and work out catering.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...