Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thursday

Today was good.  Casey had a hard time sleeping so he went to work early and was able to come early about the time Isaac got home which was nice.  We just played at home today and that was nice.  We walked to pick up Isaac, it was really windy but it was nice to be out.  Oliver and Ruth both had soccer tonight so I went with Oliver and Casey went with Ruth.  Isaac came with me and played with his friend.  I had book group afterwards.  We read the Michelle Obama book and it was really good.  It is a good one to read.  I also finished reading the black tulip and I really liked that one also.  Everyone have a good night and love you.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...