Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday

Robin, I like your pictures.  Good job.  The second one is my favorite.  Are you making your own invitations?  Karen, I like that dress.  It is really pretty. Today was good.  I went walking this morning and then worked out.  When Oliver was at school me and Ruthie went and got a back for the quilt I did at the retreat which was fun.  The stuff Mom and Dad bought the kids on Amazon came today and they loved it.  Oliver loved the hatchamals and was showing everyone on the walk home from picking up Isaac.  Isaac went to his friends house and played, he had a good time.  The little kids played in the backyard while he was gone and had a fun time.  Casey helped Kelly with his car after work so he was a little late coming home.  When he got here he took the kids to Kohl's to get the dinosaur for Isaac, he had enough money.   They didn't have it so they ordered it online.  While they were gone I mowed the lawn and it looks really nice.  The kids all took joy rides with Casey after I was done.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good night.

Love
Rachel


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...