Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thursday

Today was good.  They rescheduled the soccer game for tomorrow so Casey is going to sub for me.  I went on a walk this morning and their are a ton more people now that it is warmer.  I miss having the park to myself.  While Oliver was at school we went grocery shopping and went to Sam's.  We picked up Casey for lunch which was fun.  We rode bikes to pick up Isaac and Oliver fell asleep but woke up after I laid him down in his bed.  Me and the kids pruned the pear tree and it looks pretty good.  Ruthie had soccer tonight and she did really well.  She is a good soccer player.  We had dinner when we got home and then started pruning the apple tree.  I will see everyone tomorrow.  It will be fun to look at the dresses.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...