Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Out of shape

We went to the zoo after work to walk around and man are we out of shape.  I need to do some serious exercising.  Rachel how did you do 20,000 steps.  It was such a pretty day.  Picnics are always fun.  Karen I think I liked the first dress best but it is hard to tell.  I am excited for Cold Stone.  I think that is a fun idea.  I am glad the kids like their hatchamils.  I am going to hook up with the Gumm gang on Thursday for dinner at Gardner Village if you and Jeramy want to come.  I think dad is going to go to Kamas that day and work on the jeep.  He thinks he can fix it.  He said there isn't much left to do.  Sorry I lost it one that one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...