Sunday, May 26, 2019

Full weekend

It was a busy weekend. Me and Jeramy went up to lava hot springs area to meet his foster sister. We went to pocettello and met up for lunch at wingers. She has two little ones and it was good to visit and meet her. Then we saw Aladdin and stopped at the hot springs for a bit. Jeramy was worried about Jenkins staying at the PetSmart so we tried out his sister's house. We picked him up today and he did good. Jeramy s birthday is Wednesday and he took off the week. So I took off Tues and Wednesday so I have a longer week. It will be nice. I'm hoping to finish my jacket. Love you guys

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...