Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Too early

Today was good. I has the day off so that was nice. Me and Jeramy went down to go get our marriage license. But I guess it expires in 30 days, so we didn't end up getting one. We just need to figure out a day we can both take off again to get it closer to the wedding. I went and did a hair test for my updo. She just did it loose to get the feel and didn't do the full up do. She only charged me half the price because she said it was a test. So that was nice of her. Then I finished the invites and sent them out. There were only like 30 so we figured just mail them. I will get the Gumm side on Saturday if that is ok. That will work for us to do jeramys party on Saturday night. I worked on my jacket the rest of the night. I'm finally on the sleeves :)

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...