Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday

I like your hair and jacket Robin, you are beautiful.  I hope that Jeremy had a fun birthday today, tell him Happy Birthday.  Today was good and it felt like a normal day which was nice.  I was able to walk this morning and then I had my work out class.  I didn't have to leave early to take Oliver to school which was nice.  After lunch we walked to the park and played for a while.  The kids had fun.  Their was a lot of debris on the canal from blown over trees. The trees had all been cleared away.  We walked to pick up Isaac and it was a pretty afternoon.  Casey finished tilling the garden tonight so we are ready to plant it.  Isaac had scouts this evening and they made paper airplanes and he had a blast.  We were thinking this weekend of coming down Friday night after work.  The boys and the kids could go to the zoo or something while we are at the shower.  Is that alright?

Love
Rachel





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...