Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday

It was raining again this morning so I couldn't walk but I was able to put the binding on my quilt and finish it.  I quilted clam shells and I really like it and it went pretty fast.  Isaac had a read a thon at school so they read all day.  I was excited for him and sent too many books.  He had a fun time.  Ruth needed more pajamas so we went to Kohls and used the Kohl cash and got some new ones.  Then we went to story time.  Oliver was able to come because of no school.  He was so excited and talked the whole story time.  He was cute and he is so big.  He is one of the big kids there which is so weird.  The weather cleared up so we walked to get Isaac and it turned out so be so hot.  Isaac had a present from his teacher for me that he forgot so we walked back but she had gone.  Then Oliver fell and scrapped his knees so he was sad.  We were walking on the road and I was trying to move over for a car and I hit a pot hole and the little kids fell out and hurt their knees so they were both sad.  Oliver laid down when we got home and feel asleep.  Imogene played for a bit until we did Isaac's stretches.  We had hamburgers from the grill and ate on the deck which was fun.  Me and Casey worked on the garden for a bit and made some progress.  Love you guys and this week is going so fast, it is already Wednesday.

Love
Rachel   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...