Monday, May 6, 2019

Happy Anniversary to us

Sorry I didn't blog last night, I was tired.  We had a good day yesterday, we went to church and walked to the park.  It was a pretty day.  Today was good, I walked 20,000 steps again so it was busy.  I walked and worked out this morning.  I had to bring brownies for teacher appreciation week so I dropped them off.  It is our anniversary today so we went to lunch at the Indian place and it tasted really good.  We walked to get Isaac and it was so pretty but when we got there it was so so windy.  It was crazy.  I made salmon for dinner and we used the fancy glasses.  It was fun.  We went to the park to fly kites and the wind died so the kids just played at the park.  Isaac brought his sky rider and it ended up breaking so he was sad.  We went to get them a new one but they didn't have one at Walmart.   Love you guys and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...