Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thursday

I am sorry Jenkins was sick, poor guy.  Karen I am reading cry the beloved country and it is a depressing book, it makes me sad.  Did you finish it?  It was so windy all day.  I went to walk this morning but I was a baby and just came home because of the wind.  We watched Aladdin while Oliver was at school so we could see Jasmine.   Ruth didn't like the bad guys in the movie.  We went to Isaac's school and gave the teachers the fortune cookies and they liked them.  I am glad it is over.  We walked to pick up Isaac just to get out of the house but it was pretty windy.  Ruth had soccer and she plays a lot like Oliver.  They both just are in their own worlds, dancing around the field.  It is cute to watch.  The boys flew kites while we were gone.  Oliver was done so I stayed home with him and everyone else went back out.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel

This princess looked so sad

Oliver was killing all the thistle

Oliver hurt her arm earlier and she wanted to document it





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...