Monday, May 6, 2019

Happy Anniversary

Wow Rachel that is amazing.  I don't know how you survive 20,000 steps.  I am glad you had a nice anniversary.  I went to work early and got payroll done.  I made it through the whole day with out having to fix something so that was a first.  I will see what tomorrow brings  I stayed the whole day so that was good.  I am coming up to Logan tomorrow night.  I am not sure of the time yet but I will keep you posted.  I am pretty excited to come and play.  Karen that is neat you fertilized your lawn.  It was pouring rain when I came home from work.  Robin, I hope your jacket is going well.  I am sure it will be beautiful.  LOVE MOM   PS that makes me made his airplane broke.  I thought it would be better because it didn't come from all a dollar.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...