Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Fun day

We had a really great day and it was so nice to have Mom up here.  I walked this morning and it was nice.  After we took Oliver to school we went shopping at Sams which was fun but Ruth was bored.  We got Jimmy Johns for lunch which is my favorite and it tasted so good.  We did the class party and it went really well and the kids had a fun time.  It took the whole time which was nice.  We checked Isaac out early and went to the fun park.  Mom won 1,000 tickets and was popular with all the boys there.  We ended up with over 2,000 tickets today, it was fun.  Oliver had a soccer game and we tied.  It was cold but the kids did really well.  We had dinner at the black pearl and it tasted good.  Thank you again Mom, we love you.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...