Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Sicko

Today was good I'm glad we are on the last half of the week. I snuck Jenkins some roast beef from last night and it made him so sick. When I got home he pooped 6 times and threw up once. It was a mad house. But I finally got it all cleaned up and put back together. I hope that's the last of the jenkins apocalypse. No more roast beef. Then jeramy took me to get some pens I ordered for work. They wouldn't deliver to my apt so I had to pick them up at ups. It was dumb. Then we went to joanns and I got the flower stuff I making everyone for the wedding. Hopefully they turn out cute. Then I cut out the rest of jeramy's quilt. Hopefully I can sew and finish it this weekend. I'm glad you guys had fun in logan. Love you

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...