Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Home again

I had a really nice day.  The field trip was fun and we got Halloween all organized.  Time always goes way to fast for me when I am with the kids.  Robin you are so funny.  I think that was so funny.  Well get a popcorn popper and you will always be able to make a fire  :).  Karen I am glad your school is going well.  Meetings takes so much time out of life.  Tomorrow two of my bosses are turning 40.  I bought some fun signs and we are having a lunch for them.  They let the kids feed the baby cows and Oliver loved every minute of that.  They got to shake butter milk and make butter.  They gave them bread and butter and string cheese for a prize.  I thought that was really nice of them.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...