Monday, October 21, 2019

Monday

Thanks for the fun weekend, you guys are the best.  We were wiped out today.  We went to exercise class and that was good.  We picked up a pizza for lunch.  I ran errands while the kids were at school.  It goes a lot faster with just me.  My hundred miler shirt was ready to be picked up so I got that which was fun.  We walked to picked up the boys and it was a pretty day.  I took off my coat on the way back.  Imogene came over and played for a while.  Casey worked late so we just had pasta for dinner.  Thanks for coming up tomorrow Mom.  We are excited to see you.

Love
Rachel

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...